An advertising agency
utilizes a wide range of advertising strategies to generate marketing campaigns which are customized to their client’s requirements. Such a company
works closely with their customers to gather data and present their campaign ideas, followed by the creative process of practically making and allocating the ads.
What are the different types of advertising agencies in Estonia?
There are several types of advertising agencies in Estonia, among which:
- Traditional advertising agencies: these agencies mostly advertise on TV, together with all kinds of print, radio, outdoor, as well as on the internet;
- Branding agencies: sometimes called boutique agencies, they mainly specialize in branding and offer services such as logo designs, brand name development, graphic identities and so on;
- Media buying and planning service: this type of agency usually specializes in research, strategy, planning, buying and placing all kinds of media;
- Other types of advertising agencies: our company formation advisors in Estonia can offer more details on what these other types of advertising companies consist of.
What is the most popular type of advertising agency in Estonia?
In order to open such a company in Estonia, these steps have to be followed:
- - Find a company name: it has to be a unique name which is composed of the legal entity form;
- - Gather the minimum share capital: it is of at least EUR 2,550 divided in the shares which are owned by the company shareholders;
- - Registering the shares of the company shareholders with the Estonian Central Securities Register, although this procedure is not compulsory;
- - Other steps: our company registration agents in Estonia can provide further information on what these steps are.
What role does an advertising agency play?
An advertising agency in Estonia is a legal entity which develops, designs and launches printed, radio and TV ads.
Also, it can build content, offer branding and design various marketing strategies. It can act as a strategic partner, a marketing analytic specialist, a lead generator and a sales closer, as well as much more.
If you need to know more about setting up an advertising company in Estonia
, or for assistance to open an Estonian company
, please do not hesitate to get in touch