(special purpose vehicle
) company in Estonia
is a legal entity, generally registered under the form of a limited liability company
, which was created to accomplish certain short-term or specific purposes. SPV companies
are usually utilized by companies to isolate the firm from financial risks. Our Estonian company formation advisors
can offer assistance in registering a SPV entity in Estonia
, which can also include the undertaking of various financial transactions like securitization.
How to set up a SPV company in Estonia
Foreign entrepreneurs who are looking to open a SPV company in Estonia need to follow certain registration procedures which differ for those required in commercial businesses.
To register a limited liability company in Estonia, the following steps have to be followed:
• Select a company name;
• Register the office and the business address to receive mail;
• Deposit the minimum share capital of at least EUR 7,500;
• Organize the Articles of Association and the Memorandum of Association;
• Register the company with the Commercial Register of Estonia;
• Register with the Register of Economic Activities if the company activities require to. Our company formation professionals in Estonia can provide more details on what these activities consist of;
• Comply with VAT payment, if necessary.
Securitization in Estonia
Securitization, which is a common activity of SPVs in Estonia
, represents the process of packaging and turning loans into shares, which can be then sold to investors. Any properly functional financial market should incorporate this type of transactions.
A securitization transaction implies several parties, such as:
• the sponsor;
• the third-party credit enablers;
• the trustee;
• the securitization entity;
• the underwriter;
• the credit rating agencies;
• the initial lender;
• the originator;
• the investor.
Entrepreneurs are invited to get in touch
with our company registration
representatives in Estonia
for further information related to the incorporation of an Estonian SPV